The following should be read together with Nile College Admissions Regulations.
A- Applicants should provide the following :
1. Candidates should complete the application form for the programme they intend to join.
2. An authentic record of their academic certificate showing the scores obtained in each subject.
B- An interview for those students short listed after scrutiny of their academic record.
C- An entrance examination may be held for those students competing for acceptance.The entrance examination shall consist of the main pre-requisite subjects (Biology,Chemistry, Physics and English language for the medical and health sciences).
D- Students eligible for acceptance and their parents/guardians will be required to sign an undertaking in accordance with the rules of the Nile College.
The minimum percentages required for admission during the academic year 2015/2016, are:
- Medicine (MB BS): 70%
- Dentistry (BDS): 70%
- Pharmacy (B Pharm): 70%
- B.Sc. Nursing: 65%
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences: 65%
- B.Sc. Computer Information Systems: 60%
- B.Sc. Business Management & Accounting: 60%