It is necessary for the applicant for admission to the Nile University to read the University admission regulations and policies, the admission process includes the following steps:
1. Complete the application procedures on the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research website.
2. The University Registration forms are completed on receiving the nominations Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
3. The following documents are required (high school certificate, national number, 8 personal photos)
4. Attend the personal interview.
5. Pay the tuition fees.
6. Medical examination.
7. The student’s guardian should sign a form in accordance with the Regulations of Nile University.