Welcome to the E-Library
The Electronic Library is a collection of materials (text, images, video, etc.), stored in digital format, which can be accessed via several means. The E-Library features links to a large number of magazines, databases, and scientific publications including full text resources in fields such as Medicine, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Computer Information Systems, Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy.
- Provide access to organized electronic information sources and facilitate their use by faculty members, researchers, students, and specialists.
- Build a digital presence for Nile College, keeping pace with technological developments in the electronic publishing industry.
- Assist faculty, researchers, and others to quickly retrieve information within Nile College’s digital environment.
- Share the sources of electronic information amongst the members of the Digital Library.
- Print and download all academic and research references that are available in the library.
- Please maintain silence inside the library at all times.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the library.
- It is not permitted to reconfigure anything within the library, be it electronic (USB connections, computer mice, keyboards, etc.) or furniture.
- It is prohibited to use of any type of external memory with library computers.
- The computers are for study-related purposes only.
- There is a competent employee on alert at all times in case of any defect or malfunction in the hardware or network.
PLEASE CONTACT THE E-LIBRARY FOR THE USER NAME & PASSWORD OF ALL DATABASES