PhD ,Pharmacy, U of K 1996
MSc. Pharmacy U of K 1987
B.Sc. Pharmacy U of K 1975
- Elobeid E.A. (1987):
Aerobic bacterial contamination in operating theatres in the major teaching hospitals in Khartoum. M. Pharm. Thesis., University of Khartoum, Sudan.
- Elobeid E.A. (1996):
Immunological and genetic determinants associated with Symmers’ periportal fibrosis and individuals hyper-exposed to S.mansoni. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Khartoum.
- Homeida M., Eltoum I. Ali, M.M. Suliman, S.M., Elobeid E.A, Mansour M., Saad A.M. and Bennett (1996):
The effectiveness of annual versus biennial mass chemotherapy in reducing morbidity due to Schistosomiasis: A prospective Study in Gazira-managil, Sudan. AM.J. Trop.Med.Hyg., 54(2), 1996, pp. 140-145.
- Elobeid E.A. and Abdalla I.B.(2001):
Airborne bacterial contamination in operating theatres in Khartoum State. Sudan Journal of Science and Technology, 1, 34-37.
- Abd alla, E.A. Elobeid and E.I. Elnima (2004)
Occurance of aerobic post-operative nosocomial infections after prophylactic antimicrobial treatment at the Chinese friendship hospital, Omdurman.Albuhuth, 8(2).
- Abd alla, E.A. Elobeid and E.I. Elnima (2005)
Antimicrobial drug resistance in aerobic nosocomial pathogens.
Omdurman Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 1(1)
- ElMekki, JI; Abd Elrazig, KA and Elobeid E.A. (2005)
Bacterial contamination of cows raw milk.
Emirates Medical Journal, Voulume 23 Number 1(Suppl.)
- I.B. Abd alla; SA Babiker; E.A. Elobeid; B.B. Abd Alla and H.K.
Resistance Patterns in Aerobic Bacterial Pathogens and Incidence of
Nosocomial Infections in Khartoum Teaching Hospital
Omdurman Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol 1. No. 3, January
2007, pp 344-356
- Eldirdery M.M. and Elobeid E. A. (2007).
Isolation, characterization and sensitivity test of organisms found in bile
Obtained from sheep and cattle.
Sudan Journal of Medical Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 3, Sep. 2007 , pp 157-160.
- Abd Alla A.M., Elbir H.A., Elobeid.E.A. and ElSanousi S.M. (2009)
Resistance of Staphylococci to Antibiotics used in Human treatment and
Detection of Methicillin Resistance Resistance Gene (mecA) using PCR
Sudan Academy of Sciences Journal, Vol. 3, No.1, June 2009, pp 23-41.
- Abdelgadir A. Elmugadam; Elsheikh A. Elobeid; Moawia H. Elebaid and
Ahmed M. Makeen (2010). Prevalence of Anti-thyroid Peroxidase, and Anti-
thyroglobulin in Sudanese Patients with Thyroid Diseases. Egypt. Acad. J.
Biolog. Sci., 2(2): 93-97 (2010)
- Abdelgadir A. Elmugadam; Hatim A. Mustafa, Ahmed M. Makeen, Elsheikh Elobeid
HLA-DR/DQ Genes in Sudanese Patients with Graves’ Disease Albalga, Vol. (14) No. (1) ,May 2011.
- Abdelhalem A. Hamza, Hiba A. Ali, Benjamin R. Clark, Cormac D.
Murphy and Elsheikh A. Elobeid.
Opitimization of fermentation conditions for actinomycin D production by a
newly isolated Streptomyces sp AH 11.4
E3 Journal of Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Research Vol. 4(2)
- Abdelhalem A. Hamza, Hiba A. Ali, Benjamin R. Clark, Cormac D. Murphy and
Elsheikh A. Elobeid
Isolation and Characterisation of Actinomycin D Producing
Streptomyces spp. from Sudanese Soil
African Journal of Biotechnology, Vol. 12(19), pp. 2624-2632, 8 May
DOI: 10.5897/AJB12.1066 ISSN 1684-5315 ©2013 Academic Journals
- Abdelhalem A. Hamza, Hiba A. Ali, Benjamin R. Clark, Cormac D. Murphy
and Elsheikh A. Elobaid ( 2013)
Cyclo (L-pheny, L-prolyl). Diketopiperazines from a newly isolated
Streptomyces sudanensis. A4.4
E3 Journal of Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Reseach Vol. 4(1). pp1-7
January 2013. Available online at http:// www.e3journals.org/JBPR
ISSN 2141-7474 © 2013 E3 Journals.
- Abdelgadir A. Elmugadam; Elsheikh A. Elobaid; Hatim H. Mustafa, Ghada
Elfadil and Ahmed M. Makeen (2014). Anti-TPO and Anti-Tg antibodies in
Sudanese Patients with Thyroid Diseases and Association of HLA Class-II
With Graves’ Disease.
Journal of American Science 2014; 10(2)
- Arwa A. A. Mohammed Ahmed; Elsheikh A. Elobeid and Hind Abushama
(2015). The Incidence of F8 Gene Mutation in Sudanese Patients at Risk of
both Venous and Arterial Thrombosis under Prolong Use of WARFARIN
World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. Volume 4. Issue 4.324-337
- 24 Farida Babikir, Elsheikh A. Elobeid andAdila Salih El-Obeid (2015)
Diagnostic and Predictive DNA Marker in Sudanese Patients with Colorectal
Cancer “ The Impact of ERCC1, XPD, KRAS and APC Gene’s Polymorphism
Sudanese Patients with Colorectal Cancer”. World Journal of Pharmaceutical
Research. Volume 4. Issue 7.XXX-XXX ISSN 2277-7105.
- 25 Mayada Elkhalifa Ali, Salaheldein G Ezaki and Elshich Elobid (2015)
GENETIC POLYMORPHISM OF MULTIDRUG RESISTANCE OF
WORLD JOURNAL OF PHARMACUTICAL RESEARCH. Volume 4,
Issue 9, 2010-2022 ISSN2277-710530.
Papers and Posters presented in International Conferences:
- Elobeid E.A. et al. (1993)
Immunological responses in individuals hyper-exposed to S.mansoni to three schistosomal antigens. IV International Symposium on Schistosomiasis. 29th November – 3rd December 1993, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Elobeid E.A. Bull, P.J., Gerlach, Bennett, J. and Homeida M. (1996)
Analysis of HLA-DRBI in Sudanese families with Symmers’ periportal fibrosis. American Society of Histocopatibility and Immunogenetics (Ashi) meeting, 10th – 12th October, 1996, Santiago, California, USA.
- Eltoum I., Homeida M., Elobeid E.A., Saad, A.M., Eltourabi H., and BennettJ. (1996)
Morbidity due to S.mansoni in Sudan: A comprehensive approach, American Society of Tropical Medicine Hygiene Meeting, 2nd – 5th December 1996, Orlando, USA.
- Elobeid E.A. Haj Ali, M Homeida, M. and Bull P. J. (1997)
HLA-DRBI: Analysis in Sudanese families with Symmers’ periportal fibrosis. The 23th Scientific Conference of the Arab Union of Pharmacists 14th – 16th November, 1997, Tunis, Tunisia.
- Elobeid, E.A., Homeida MMA, Haj Ali, El Toum I, Bull P, Suliaman S, Bennett JL, Bull RW and Gerlach J (2005).
HLA-DRBI*11 Alleles Associated Protection, and HLA-DRB1*13 Alleles
Associated Susceptibility To Symmers’ Periportal Fibrosis Due to Schistosoma
Mansoni Infection in Sudanese Population. AMST 3rd Annual Scientific
Conference 29th November –3rd December, Khartoum, Sudan.
- Elobeid, E.A., Forney , S.C. and Gerlach J.A. (2005). Distribution of Human Leukocyte Antigenes Among Sudanese Tribes.
The 25th Scientific Conference of the Arab Union of Pharmacists 10th – 12th December 2005, Khartoum, Sudan.