- Details : Ph. D. (Business Administration) University of California, Los Angeles,
June 1968, Major field of specialization: Finance
MBA, University of California. Los Angeles, January 1965, Major field of specialization: Finance
B. Sc. – Honours- (Economics), University of Khartoum, March 1962.
OH Saeed google scholor Account : https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=6oXJVf8AAAAJ&hl=en
- The magnitude of the commercial banking sector in the Sudan: A critical Evaluation; published in Sudan Journal of Administration and Development, Vol. VI, 1970, institute of public administration, Khartoum.
- “Marketability of securities as an incentive for voluntary savings: a case study of the Sudan, in Sudan notes and Records, Vol. III, 1970.
- “The Urbanized Village shopkeeper as an Agent of change: a case study of the Sudan”, in collaboration with Dr. Yousif H. Saeed, Published in African Urban Notes: Urban Studies in the Sudan, Vol. VI, No. 2, Michigan state university, 1971.
- “The standardized Accounting System as a tool of Economic Planning and National Income Accounting, (in Arabic) in collaboration with professor Adel Fattah El Sahn, published in the Banking System (in Arabic), Bank of Sudan, May, 1971.
- “Industrial development strategy in the Sudan”, a paper presented to the seminar on the Role of Public Sector in the Economic Development of Africa, sponsored by the U. N. African Institute for Economic Development and Planning, cairo, June 1972.
- The Industrial Bank of Sudan 1962-1968: An Experiment in Development Banking, Published by Khartoum University press as a monograph, February 1971 (59 Pages).
- Government policy towards Encouraging private investment in Industry’ (in Arabic), Published in Industry and Development, Vol. 2, institute of industrial Research, ministry of Industry, Khartoum 1972.
- Measures to Liberate the Sudanese Economy: Impact and How they could be utilized (in Arabic) in collaboration with Dr. A/Rahman E. Ali Taha, Published by Khartoum University Press as a monograph, 1970 (39 pages).
- The Gezira Light Railways: A study of Operational Efficiency, Monographed, Department of Business Administration, University of Khartoum, 1971 (60 pages).
- “Higher Management Education and Training in the Sudan’, a paper Presented to the Regional Expert Group Meeting on Higher Management Education and Training in Africa, ECA, Addis Ababa, June –July 1973.
- “Industry, Mining, power, and Transport in the Five-year Plan” (in Arabic), Presented to the seminar held by the Sudanese Economist Association on the Five-year Plan of Economic and Social Development, 1970/71-1974/75: held in Khartoum, July 1970.
- “The Economic sectors of the Sudanese Economy”, (in Arabic), presented to Erkweit Fifth Conference on the Role of the public sector in the Sudan, Khartoum 17-18, March 1972.
- “Industrial finance in Sudan”, a paper prepared for the Third Conference on Industrial Development in Arab States, Industrial Development Centre for Arab States, Cairo, 1973.
N.B. Most Research work during subsequent years is incorporated within the Appraisal Reports of Projects financed by Kuwait Fund.
Participation in Conferences and Seminars:
- Main Speaker, Fourth Panel on Economic Organization, Sudanese Economist Association Conference on Economical Development in the Sudan, December 26, 1969 to January 30, 1970.
- Speaker, Sudanese Economist Association Seminar on the Five – Year Plan of Economic and Social Development 1970/71-1974/75, where I presented a paper on the role of Industry, Power, and Transport in the Plan.
- Member, Sudan’s Delegation to the second conference on Industrial Development in Arab Countries held in Kuwait, 10-17 October, 1971, where I actively participated in the deliberations of the third Panel on Financing Industrial Development in Arab Countries.
- Lecturer, Seminar on the “Role of Public Sector in the Economic Development of Africa”, Sponsored by the U. N. Institute for Economic Development and Planning, Held in Cario, 20 May -29 June 1972 where I delivered a research paper, participated in the deliberations of the seminar, and delivered two lectures on “Central Control of Public Enterprises”.
- Regional Expert Group Meeting on Higher Management Education and Training in Africa, ECA, Addis Ababa, 25 June -4 July 1973.
- Arab Economist Association Conference, Baghdad, April 1974.