- M.H. Younis. Pesticides and the Environment, Eritrea Profile, Weekly Newspaper, March 18, 1995.
- M.H. Younis. The importance of Central Quality Control Laboratory in Eritrea, Eritrea Profile Weekly Newspaper, Oct. 1996.
- M.H. Younis & Senait Ghirmay. Characteristics and chemical composition of the oil of Cucurbita pepo Seeds Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Ethiopia, 1998, 83-86.
- M.H. Younis, Senait Ghirmay & Shar Al-Shihry. African Cucurbita pepo: Variability in Seed Properties and Fatty Acid Composition in Seedoil, Phytochemistry, Vol. 54, 2000, 71-75.
- M.H. Younis. (2000). Alginic Acid, agar contents and biomass of some alga growing in the Southwest coast of the Red Sea, International Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 10/2, 2000, 77-82.
- M.H. Younis & Shar Al-Shihry. Triacetic acid lactone methyl ether as natural products synthon, Australian
Journal of Chemistry, Vol.53, 2000, 589-591.
- M.H. Younis (2001). Formation and synthetic use of a novel extended enolate of triacetic lactone methyl ether. J. Saudi Chemical Society, vol. 4(2), 291-300.
- M.H. Younis & Kamal M. Malik (2001). Comparative study of the efficiency of four extraction procedures and HPLC versus TLC estimation of aflatoxins in peanuts and peanut products. J. Saudi Chemical Society, vol. 5 (1), 19-28.
- M.H. Younis (2001). Demethylation of some arylethers and selective demethylation of some pyrones by the use of iodotri-
methylsilane. International J. of Chemistry, vol. 11(2), 75-85.
- M.H. Younis & Kamal M. Malik (2003). Assays on aflatoxins contamination in Sudanese peanuts and peanut products. Kuwait J. of Science and Engineering, 30(1), 79-94.
- M.H. Younis & Shadia M. Beshir. Carvone-Rich Essential Oils from Mentha longifolia (L.) Huds. subsp. schimperi Brig. And Menth a spicata L. grown in Sudan., Journal of Essential Oil Research, vol 16, 539- 541.
- Younis M.H. Younis, Shadia M. Beshir, Shar S. Al-shihry, Mahmoud Sirag (2004). Estimation of Essential Oils Content and Composition from Mentha long folia (L.) Huds. Subsp. Schimperi Brig.andMentha spicata at three ontogentic stages. Oral presentation in the 2nd International Conference of Chemistry and its Applications, October 2004, Qatar.
- Younis M.H. Youns and Shar S. Al-Sherry: Text Book entitled: The Chemistry of Petroleum, Petrochemicals & Polymers 2005. King Faisal University Press, Saudi Arabia
- Amin O. Elzupir, Younis M.H. Younis, Himmat and A. M. Elhussein (2009). Determination of Aflatoxins in Animal Feed in Khartoum State, Sudan. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances (Accepted, to be published April 2009).
- Khalid M. Algobahi and Younis M.H. Younis (2012). Development of UV- Spectrophotometric Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Ibuprofen and Famotidine in Tablet Dosage Form by Absornce Correction Method and Absorbance Ratio Method. Accepted for Publication in the International Journal in Pharmacy and Science, July 26, 2012. 2(3), 69-80 (best research paper)
- Mohamed M. Osman and M.H. Younis (2012). Estimation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the Ambient Air of Khartoum City, Sudan. Accepted for Publication Australian Journal of Chemistry
- Dareen A. Salih and Younis M.H. Younis (2013). GC-MS Estimation and Exposure levels of Environmental Benzene in the BTEX mixture of Air Pollutants. International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry, vol3, 87-94.
- Abedul Alla O. Tanon and Younis M.H. Younis (2014). Preliminary steps towards establishment of a UV-spectrophotometric method for the analysis and estimation of β-lactam antibiotics via conversion into ferric hydroximate complex as index of determination (Amoxicillin Model). International Jouirnal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry, 4 (2), 243-253.
- Nawal Hassan M. Ahmed and Younis M.H. Younis (2015). Determination of Hippuric acid and Methyl hippuric acid in the Urine as indices of Toluene and Xylenes exposure via HPLC/MS/MS. Accepted for publication in International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry.vol 5(1), 10-16. January-March 2015.
- M. Osman, Younis M.H. Younis (2015). Estimation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) Pollutants in the Ambient Air of Khartoum City, Sudan (Part III). International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry.vol 5(2), 327-333.
- Younis M.H. Younis and Babiker H. Al-Rasool (2015). Validated RP-HPLC Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Amlodipine Besylate and Hydrochlorothiazide in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Formulation, International Joutnal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry,5(4), 516-523.
- Zerabruk Tesfamariam**, Suliman S. Elsanousi and Younis M. H. Younis (2015). Bacteriological Assessment of Drinking Water in Asmara, Eritrea. European International Journal of Science and Technology, vol 4(8).143-151
- Nusiba Taha Fazary and Younis Mohammed Younis (2015). Seed Properties and Fatty Acid Composition of Flax Seed Oil. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol 4 (11), 69-99.
- Zerabruk Tesfamariam**, Younis M. H.Younis and Suliman S. Elsanousi (2016) Assessment of physicochemical parameters and heavy metals in the drinking water of Asmara City, Eritrea (II). American Journal of Research and Communication, vol 4(8): 30-44.
- Zerabruk Tesfamariam**, Younis M. H. Younis. (2016). Heavy metal status of sediment and water from Mainefhi and Toker Drinking- water Reservoirs in Asmara, Eritrea (III). American Journal of Research and Communication Vol 4(6): 76-88.
- Younis M.H. Younis1* and Zerabruk Tesfamariam2 (2017). Geochemical analysis of sediment samples from Asmara drinking water reservoirs for estimation of contamination by heavy metals (IV), Accepted for publication in American Journal of Research and Communication Vol 4(6): 76-88.
- Sally Mohamed Ahmed, Abdalla Ahmed Elbeshir & Younis Mohamed Elhassan (2016). Application of 2-chloro-7-nitrobenzo-2-oxa-1,3-diazol(NBD-Cl) for spectrophotometric determination of Finasteride in pharmaceutical formulation. International Journal of Advanced Research in Chemical Science (IJARCS), volume 3, issue 12,
- Publication of three Laboratory Manuals, Asmara University:
- Laboratory Techniques in Organic Chemistry Manual
- Qualitative Organic Chemical Analysis
- Selected Reactions in Organic Synthesis
- Younis Mohamed Elhassan and Shar Saad Elshihry: Petroleum Chemistry and Organic Polymers; Textbook, A University, King Faisal University published 2005, and reprinted 2008 and 2016.