Fees & Finance Rules:
Rules for Fees Payment of the Fees
- Payment of registration fees is due on admission.
- For first year students, one half of the tuition is to be paid within 7 days of admission.
- Fees for second year and higher shall be paid within two weeks at the beginning of each semester.
- Students will be issued with valid IDs upon registration and payment of the tuition fees. Students who do not have valid IDs will not be permitted to attend classes & will be considered absent.
- Candidates who do not clear their dues within the specific periods, and those who are absent for more than 25% of classes will not be eligible to sit for the end-of-semester examinations.
- Fees paid are non-refundable after two weeks of registration.
- Fees are, from time to time, subject to revision by the authorities of NC.
Nile College offers a limited number of discounts on fees for outstanding students upon early application.
50% Discount for best 5 students who scored 90% and above.
25% Discount for best 5 students who scored 85% up to 89.9%.
Nile College offers discounts for applicants based on the following criteria: Two or more siblings studying in Nile College, receives 15% discount.
|Programme||Fees in SDG||Minimum %|
|B Pharm (Pharmacy)||120.000||70|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Sciences||70.000||60|
|BSc Health Information Systems||30.000||60|
|BSc Management Information Systems||30.000||60|
|BSc Software Engineering||30.000||60|
|BSc Information Technology||30.000||60|
|BSc Business Management & Accounting||30.000||60|