Fees & Finance Rules:
Payment of Registration & Tuition Fees:
1. Payment of registration fees is due on admission.
2. For first year students, 50% of the tuition fees are to be paid within 7 days of Registration.
3. Fees for second year and above should be paid within two weeks at the beginning of each semester.
4. Students will receive ID cards upon completion of registration and payment of the tuition fees. A student who does not have a valid ID card will not be permitted to attend classes & will be considered absent.
5. Candidates who do not clear their dues within the specific periods, and those who are absent for more than 25% of classes will not be eligible to sit for the end-of-semester examinations.
6. Fees paid are non-refundable after two weeks of registration.
Nile University offers a limited number of discounts on fees for outstanding students upon early application.
• 50% Discount for best 5 students who scored 90% and above.
Nile University offers discounts for applicants based on the following criteria:
• Two or more siblings studying in Nile University receives 15% discount.