The following should be read together with Nile University Admissions Regulations.
- Applicants should provide the following:
- Candidates should complete the application form for the programe they intend to join.
- An authentic record of their academic certificate showing the scores obtained in each subject.
- An interview for those students short listed after scrutiny of their academic record.
- An entrance examination may be held for those students competing for acceptance. The entrance examination shall consist of the main pre-requisite subjects (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English language for the medical and health sciences).
Students eligible for acceptance and their parents/guardians will be required to sign an undertaking in accordance with the rules of the Nile University
The minimum percentages required for admission during the academic year 2019/2020, are:
– Medicine (MBBS): 70%
– Dentistry (BDS): 70%
– Pharmacy (B Pharm): 70%
– B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences: 60%
– B.Sc. Nursing: 60%
– B.Sc. Health Information Systems: 60%
– B.Sc. Management Information Systems: 60%
– B.Sc. Software Engineering: 60%
– B.Sc. Information Technology: 60%
– B.Sc. Business Management & Accounting: 60%