It is necessary for the applicant for admission to the Nile University to read the University admission regulations and policies, the admission process includes the following steps:
- Complete the application procedures on the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research website.
- The University Registration forms are completed on receiving the nominations Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- The following documents are required (high school certificate, national number, 8 personal photos)
- Attend the personal interview.
- Pay the tuition fees.
- Medical examination.
- The student’s guardian should sign a form in accordance with the Regulations of Nile University.
The minimum proportions required for admission to Nile University programs for the academic year 2019-2020:
– Medicine (MBBS): 70%
– Dentistry (BDS): 70%
– Pharmacy (B Pharm): 70%
– B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences: 60%
– B.Sc. Nursing: 60%
– B.Sc. Health Information Systems: 55%
– B.Sc. Management Information Systems: 55%
– B.Sc. Software Engineering: 55%
– B.Sc. Information Technology: 55%
– B.Sc. Business Management & Accounting: 55%